Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The only one

w/ Jeanne, Lills, Laura (their friend), and Eds

w/ Maritoni, Joey, Eds, Lils, moi, Jeanne & Laura



parting shot before heading home



Covered an event yesterday

What's fun was seeing all these good friends of mine

And even friends and old colleagues I haven't seen for decades!


This group of friends all went to Assumption high school

I went to Maryknoll

But they're friends of mine from different stages of my life that

we all blended and surprisingly they were all friends!


Eds & I have a common friend, Bess, they were friends in Assumption

while Bess & I were friends from U.P.

We both are godmothers to her son

But she lives overseas so Eds and I continued the friendship

I must say, Eds has not missed my birthday celebration since I turned 35


Lils was also a college friend but more so a colleague from my first job after college

Bumping into her when we came back to Manila is one of the nicest blessings I treasure


Jeanne is a cousin of Lils and several people told us that we look alike!

What a lucky girl, haha


Friends are one of the most cherished gifts I have

At this time and age of my life

I don't go for fake friendships

These people are true and always supportive

We're happy for each other

That's why when I look at them

I see joy and contentment

Because they are genuinely good people

That's why they give good friendships


And that I think is the secret to having a happy and contented life

Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment