Thursday, June 16, 2011

My lunch date

Anna with cute Stefano





by their poolside



Had lunch today at the lovely home of Anna & Raymond

We used to be neighbors but then we moved out a couple of months apart

Though we still live close to each other , it's not like before where we practically

go to each other's homes in our houseclothes and hang out


If anyone thinks of something to share , the other's door is open

Every morning, we await for Stefano's trip to the poolside

Our whole family saw him as a newborn and am so amused that he can now talk


Though not geographically as close as before

Our bond has gotten closer now

I guess distance does make the heart grow fonder


Their families know us

We know their families, both sides

Like in my last post

I feel really blessed to have such friends

who fill my life with so much warmth and love


Thanks for the awesome company today

It was lovely!







No comments:

Post a Comment