Saturday, June 4, 2011

The gorgeousness that's Hotel dela Paix



the stylish & hip Hotel dela Paix
Thanks to Jae Pickrell for letting me know about this hotel





their art gallery cum lounge







so gorgeous!






















the bathtub in our room










Aside from the amazing temples in Angkor (will post more photos later)





What really made our trip relaxing, unforgettable & just truly wonderful





was the accommodation & hospitality which Hotel Dela Paix gave










Since I love interiors and I mean love them





Being in a hotel which suits my taste is utmost in the thrill of a foreign land





The hotel is part of the Small Luxury Hotels





and for me, no place to stay in but this hotel










They made our trip so convenient and special





from the pick up to the end





They even already sent a thank you e-mail when I was just at the airport waiting for the flight home!










Mere words cannot describe the style





and will not post all the photos





to keep the viewer intrigued about the place










When in Siem Reap





It's Hotel dela Paix










Here's to more wonders of the world!











No comments:

Post a Comment