Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Michelin Star Chef at TIn Hau








w/ Tin Hau's Chinese Exec Chef, Mandarin's Exec Chef & Chef Takase




Mandarin Oriental's Tin Hau



We had dinner last night at Mandarin Oriental's Tin Hau

Thank you to Exec Chef Rene Ottlik for inviting us over


The guest chef, Chef Kenichi Takase, is from the renowned

Sense of Mandarin Oriental Tokyo

He's a Michelin Star Chef for 3 consecutive years, wow!


Chinese food infused with Japanese ingredients

It was different

And since I love both Chinese & Japanese food, I enjoyed it


Thank you again to Mandarin's executives for always

inviting my husband

I kept thinking he must have really been a good boss

We can't eat as people always come by to talk to him

The 2 top chefs in the kitchen, both the Exec Chef & Exec Sous Chef

got him as godfather in marriage

That I think is the best compliment any boss can have.

Catch that Michelin star til June 26!





No comments:

Post a Comment