Saturday, June 4, 2011

A-ha

Notice the fancy tuk-tuk of dela Paix, it's slipcovered!

on the way to A-ha, sister restaurant of Meric (Hotel dela Paix's restaurant)



birthday girl at 41





apples of my eye


Alright so I skipped several things we did but this is the easier blog, haha

Just sharing with you my birthday dinner at A-ha

A sister restaurant of the dela Paix's Meric


Khmer food, not really for me, but part of traveling is absorbing the culture

More importantly the Cambodian people are really pleasant and nice

It's like I felt we're royalty the way they treated us

In my family, my 3 boys really treat my birthday special

Well, I demand that from them, haha

Not frankly but in so many quiet ways, hahaha


They call June my birthday month

Oh well, I guess I've trained them well.

They're probably thinking

Thank goodness it only happens once a year!





after dinner, kids slept and hubby & I strolled through the hotel




















No comments:

Post a Comment