Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My photographer in tow

inside the grand Angkor Wat





photo credit: my husband



walking to Ta Prohm where Tomb Raider was shot







by Bayon temple









I don't know any other person (okay, fine, my youngest is another budding photographer)



who takes my photos best than my hubby






He loves and I mean loves taking photographs



and lucky me, he likes me as his subject, at times






So, on my birthday



he was trigger happy with his camera



and asks me from time to time



amidst the wonder of the world



to shoot his own "wonder", hahaha






Really great sites we saw today






You'll be amazed at the work and talent that was put in



Such intricacy & detail



All the more you appreciate how God gives everyone talents



for all of us to enjoy






Happy birthday to me!









2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem.. i remember taking some cool shots of you at the Mission in San Juan Capistrano..

    ReplyDelete