Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nest

outdoor dining at Nest


We got 2 beds at Nest, 1 for my hubby & myself, another one for the kids



on the way to dinner at Nest





This doesn't belong to this post, I just like it, haha



On our first day in Siem Reap

We had dinner at Nest, a few blocks away from Hotel dela Paix

It was nice lounging outside

Food was not bad


What's interesting is everytime we travel

I just get to thinking how all these remote places

Alright, technically, not that remote as it's a tourist spot

for one of the wonders of the world

but you know what I mean

They have nice restaurants

which have distinct personalities

I miss that in Manila


So, when in Siem Reap

Try out Nest

People were so pleasant too

Despite their not- so- pleasant past


And that, I think, is one of Cambodia's treasures





No comments:

Post a Comment