Monday, July 26, 2010

You've got mail!

top: Maldita, pants : ZARA
My day was very productive.
All my things to do were done.
Had a photo shoot that will come out in a couple of days
Will post it once it's out
Got a gift and a card from a good friend/client
Very touching
Heartwarming
Makes you want to always be the best version of yourself
If I may share what was on the card
"With you
I feel as if God is spoiling me a little"
I don't know any other saying that could top that!
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
It's very humbling.
I've met people who think that saying something good about someone
would make the other person arrogant and big-headed
On the other hand, I feel good words make one feel more humble and humane
Whenever people say good things about me
All the more I have the desire to not disappoint
All the more I feel how human I am
And all the more I feel His presence and goodness in my life
Everyday of my life
I try to achieve that others would see a part of Him in me
And that I would see Him in others
Am not always successful
as people sometimes misunderstand
But the intention is always good
When I know I've touched someone
even in the most diminutive way
My day is made
And I go on believing that
My humanity is being served
Thank you again for the wonderful gift but most of all for the kind words
It's something I would always treasure and go back to again and again
Likewise, I feel the same.
Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment