Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Down time




top: Kamiseta



Yesterday was not such a busy day so decided to spend it alone shopping. Most stores are on sale and I mean major drop in prices!


Got some loot. For the record, I haven't shopped clothes in a while.




My architect won't appreciate this, haha.


When we were in the first stages of design, I kept telling our architect how I really need space for all my clothes.


He told me, okay, will give you this much.

For the record, our architect knows me as lector in Church as he's also one

So, when we see each other , I'm always in my cloak

Kept telling him, that won't be enough

He says, purge!

I say, I purge everyday, and that's true, I always organize my clothes and give away those I haven't worn




Last week, he sent me a text

Let's do this scientifically, he said

So he asked for the number of clothes, bags, shoes, etc I have

He texted a day after and said

Your clothes had a deluvian effect on the design

I go, uh-oh, my hubby won't like this!


Thing is, I do wear them since I attend a lot of events

I have no clutter in my closet as everything hanging there gets air time




Back home, had lunch with my son, still on summer break

Then proceeded to my meeting

Am joining another organization

And the challenge makes me palpitate

I love it when that happens

Am nervous and excited at the same time

I just hope I can do a good job


When kids were asleep, had my home massage

One of the things I enjoy about living in Manila

All these services one enjoys



Aside from my usual wife and mom duties

and that meeting I had

it was basically time to be with myself today

I always make sure that I don't also neglect this companion of mine


Sometimes, for anyone to be able to give more to others
One needs to be able to spend time with oneself


Though I love and enjoy being with people

Nothing beats being with someone who knows you inside and out

And being alone, gives you time to know yourself too

Listening to oneself

Enjoying one's company

Knowing whatever happens

You've got yourself to depend on


Happy weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment