Wednesday, July 14, 2010

C'est si bon


Bastille Day
I know, I know, I haven't been blogging lately.
Been so busy that yesterday was the first time I saw my skin dry and like getting an allergy.
Thing is, I enjoy all the things I'm doing but still I just won't let a ball I try to juggle fall down.
We're also building a new place so that entails a lot of time and work.
This event was also work, went in quarter to 7 p.m., home by 8:15 p.m. All's done, everyone happy.
Hence, when I get home, I don't even open the computer and just spend time with my husband and kids.
When people ask me how I do it, aside from being organized, I don't let my schedule interfere with my priorities. I'm lucky that I get to do things I love and at my own time.
But my real comfort is, no matter how I run around the whole day,
I always try to find time to visit Him.
Even for a few minutes.
It just grounds me, revives me, inspires me and puts everything back into perspective.
While I make gazillion decisions a day, I must admit, from the most mundane to the more cerebral ones, discernment and the right judgment is what I always pray for.
May not please everyone but I know I'm doing what's right.
So, you may see this photo like I just relaxed and partied, truth is, I've already worn so many hats during the day and this is just one of them.
Good part is, I still get home to a happy family.
C'est si bon!

No comments:

Post a Comment