Friday, July 16, 2010

Bayo-nic

dress: Bayo, shoes: Enzo Angiolini
the bend
Had a Board Meeting the whole morning.
I always enjoy that and I enjoy the company of the team.
Afterwhich, I had to go choose paint with a client.
Our kids are friends so our sons can tag along.
I love designing spaces.
Not only is it an excuse to shop, you shop while others spend, haha.
You see the space come to life and you help build a home.
You get compensated doing something you love,
while you would do it even for free!
Ssshhh, hope my clients aren't reading this post, wink, wink.
Wore this orange embroidered dress from Bayo with shoes to match since it's my client's fave color.
I guess, like actors, I really imbibe the project.
All in all, was a very productive and fruitful day.
It doesn't stop there though.
Still have to go out tonight.
But then again, you know , that's for the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment