Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bells ringing, a new life starting

w/ Mandarin Oriental's Director of Public Relations, Charisse Chuidian


the Presidential table set-up





beautiful set-up though my camera setting didn't give justice




my hubby giving his speech as the chosen Principal Sponsor to give it


I've always loved weddings.
Even before the time I did my first flower girl gig
Even more so as I got older
There's just something really magical and inspiring and enchanting about the whole event
I guess I'm just such a romantic at heart
And no, it doesn't get less as I get older


My husband was again asked (for the nth time) to be a principal sponsor at a wedding.
Never met the couple before though
My husband has mentored a lot of chefs
He's given so many opportunities to so many chefs that I feel so proud of him.

One thing I respect about our marriage is the common belief of sharing what talents we have to others.
I was in awe of how, even after he left the hotel industry more than 2 years ago,
there's so much respect for him
He's like a rockstar, they all want a picture with him


I was so touched with the speech he gave
Like always, there's a hint of me
His parting words to the bride?

"I will give you my wife's number,
She sure knows how to tame chefs"

And I was thrilled all over again.
Don't you just love weddings and new beginnings?
To all the married couples out there
Always remember your wedding day
And why you're with your partner
And choose to see what's good
Happiness is a choice
And it's yours to make

Best wishes!




No comments:

Post a Comment