Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Touching base

w/ Myra Pesquet
top and pants : ZARA
Location : Bonifacio Hi Street
Quickly met up with an old friend from college and a colleague from my first and only corporate job. Think I've posted already three of my friends from there, Joey( Here comes the bridesmaid), Lills (First Guest), Pat ( Hongkie in the City). Except for Lills, we all married foreigners. Hmm, what's wrong with Filipino men? Haha, just teasing.
Myra's going back to Paris so we decided to have a quick meet and greet.
I was so excited for her as Paris is one of my fave cities in the world. Also, it's one place that you can dress up and it's natural. No big deal since it's innate in them and they appreciate this.

Myra was my chaperone with my first ever date with my husband. I know, I know, those days, we still get chaperoned during the first few dates and Myra was just happy to oblige. She vaguely remembers though but I still do. Funny how everyone has selective memory.
Was good to see you, Myrs.
Hope to see you sometime soon in your chic neck of woods.

Here's to the best with your new life in that place called City of Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment