Friday, July 30, 2010

Waiting game

waiting for the contractor


And still waiting


Aside from all the things I'm involved in
Here I am
waiting for our contractor
I feel it's a good group
I assigned myself as the project manager
Who better to oversee things than the one who's gonna live there?


Love our architect
He's heaven-sent
I like our contractor
but how much will depend on the days to come (wink, wink)

I think our foreman's cool
He has a ponytail
Told our architect
Hey, he seems cool
Our architect goes, "artist"
Perfect, I said, that's the kind of foreman we need!

I'm middle-aged but my enthusiasm for life just keeps growing everyday
My interest in people has not waned a bit
The lessons I'm learning about life just keeps adding up
And I think that's one of the things that keep me going
I always thought, one just gives the excuse of being too busy
For things they don't really want to do
If you're passionate about something
You'll always find time to do it.

Life's good, live it well!

No comments:

Post a Comment