Sunday, March 6, 2011

Those candid shots

This afternoon when I was outside the roofdeck feeling the nice breeze
Tagaytay

Tagaytay, Feb 25
My husband loves taking photographs
He dislikes being in them though
This afternoon, I was having my own taste of Sunday
Kids were doing their own thing
Playing Wii
Thought my husband was in the computer
and I wanted to spend quiet time alone by the roofdeck
While enjoying the breeze and reading on interiors
I heard someone laugh
When I looked inside , it was my hubby stealing another shot of me
He does that all the time!
Especially when am in the house
in my houseclothes such as the first pic above
He was teasing, it's for everydayflair
Wonder why people have this interest on photographing me in my houseclothes
I remember Reg Yuson, my artist friend, last time he came here
As soon as I opened the door, he had his camera ready and tried to shoot me
I was faster than him
I go, what's up with that?
Reg said, want to take a shot of you in a duster!!!
I DO NOT OWN A DUSTER, REG!!!!
Don't know with that guy, he thinks every woman wears that at home
Anyhow, back to my story
It's actually romantic that when I was thinking of blogging that candid shot of my hubby
I also found these recent ones from our trip to Tagaytay last week
Though I am in my vulnerable state
Am sharing this because I am thrilled
that after 16 years
He still watches me.
Keep clicking!


No comments:

Post a Comment