Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Buling buling

Buling-buling in San Antonio, Forbes Park
got a free bag from Hamilo Coast

Phew!
Today was a very ,very stressful day
It's amazing how some people can just manipulate and
twist things to get what they want
Really!
So decided to take a break, not answer calls
and go to the parlor for an hour and a half
Then called up Jackie Laudico to have lunch with me
Had lunch at Chefs Table in the Fort
Comfort food
Picked up kids
Brought Jackie & her son home
Went home with kids
Did more business
and coordinating through texts and phone
then I was able to convince kids to go to Buling buling
Got an apology from the person stressing me
Apology accepted
It's the annual celebration in San Antonio
where the priests and the different organizations in Church
dance & perform
One priest wore an afro and danced his repressions away, haha
My kids can't believe that priests can be so carefree
When they asked, Mom , who's that dancing in an afro
Told them, oh , remember that long homily last Sunday
When you got so bored, that's him, haha
They cannot believe it!
So all in all, all's well that ends well
My husband came home and after I asked how his day was
I had to tell him
I want my peace and quiet
I had a rough day
So am blogging which relaxes me
While he's there watching DVD
Tomorrow's Ash Wednesday
Start of Lent
What are you sacrificing for 40 days?
Haven't thought of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment