Friday, March 4, 2011

People who inspire me

Rina (left) & Cris (middle)


These 2 young ladies, as I've blogged before,
urged me to start everydayflair
They're the nerve center in my son's school
I started "liking" them
when Rina told me that one day
When she gets married
If ever she gets married
Whenever she gets married
Hahaha
She would like me to be her Ninang (godmother)
Rina, you really think you'll get any of my furniture or clothes?
Think again, hahaha

She even told me before she wants my life!

She was even the one who coined up the expression
And the mom is Mrs. Wenger
To which my friends and I copied and use for private jokes

Back to the story
Rina shared with me her cute habit of sending photos to her boyfriend
Of things she likes/loves
Cris, her best friend, is cc-d all the time
I was touched when she felt comfortable enough to share them with me
As I was viewing the photos
I was mumbling
Oh that's my style
that's like my house
that's my bedsheet
uhm, that's like my furniture
then came a photo of a devastatingly good looking man
"Oh that's my husband", hahaha (ok, to my hubby, you're also devastatingly handsome)
then after all the photos
and I was already thinking that's like my life
At the end of the e-mail, she wrote to her boyfriend
Basically, Cris said, that's Mrs. Wenger's house!
To which she replied, I don't mind 'cause it's really nice!
Aawww, these girls really inspire me to always be the best person I could be
Knowing that there are people who look up to you
Makes you not want to let them down
People who keep me on my toes
to always be a good person
and live a good life


If you want great listeners
and enjoy monologues, haha
they're the go-to girls

Someday, Rins & Cris
You will have that dream house of yours
As your ninang, will help you
Make sure of that!

Keep inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment