Monday, August 16, 2010

My Secret Garden




shirtdress from SM bought years ago, belt from Theme HK more than a decade old, necklace : Club Monaco, gift from Cielo Juarez


credit : My Secret Garden title suggested by Rina


With our houseguests asleep til noon
Went to do errands for the house , grocery then meeting at the construction site
You'll be amazed how you spend hours on meetings everyday
and that's not even enough, there are gazillion texts on decisions and updates
There's no time to just be quiet
You can but then there are people waiting for your decisions

Sometimes I just want to have silence
But then again, you appease yourself with knowing you're working for a goal

My thrill for today
No matter how shallow
was getting a laser pointer from my contractor
I love that I don't need to talk to my foreman and say so many times
there, that wall, there, no that one

Now I can just point and we both understand exactly what I'm talking about

Now if only he can get me a robot to answer all the texts from suppliers
and stores
That would be the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment