Sunday, August 15, 2010

A birthday first!

w/ Isa Palabyab , vote for her as the Philippines' representative for Clean & Clear
w/ my ex-neighbors Anna & Tim Tayag

w/ my future neighbor supposedly but we're moving - Windie & Taka



w/ my neighbor and good friend, Anna Rufino, and cutie Stefano


Anna , birthday boy, and the big boys
Despite the busyness even on weekends
Was so glad to celebrate my cute neighbor's 1st birthday party!
Always nice to see how children grow and witness their personalities unfold
Was there when he was inside his mommy's tummy
visited him at the hospital when he was born
even though their place is just 10 steps away
Though we're both moving
and excited about it
one thing I'll surely miss
is the proximity we have
Our homes are each other's extension
My morning's not complete when I don't see Stefano by the poolside
or hear him
Good thing, we're still moving close to each other
Life is always about change and moving on
On to bigger and better, so we say
It's providential though when friendships last
With this one, I think it's for keeps.
Happy birthday, Stefano!
Looking forward to seeing you grow and explore the world!





No comments:

Post a Comment