Sunday, August 22, 2010

Don't Mock the Muck

Reg Yuson's solo exhibit at Manila Contemporary
w/ 2 geniuses in their fields, Ed CAlma & Reg Yuson

w/ Ed & Reg amidst Reg's impressive art


the muck
photography by Thomas Wenger


w/ my hubby who only goes out with me when it's relating to art never fashion




Saturday afternoon
Whenever I need my good friend, Reg, he's there for me
And he knows I haven't missed an exhibit of his
Well, he joked, I did, 19 years ago
To which I replied
I wasn't born yet, haha
As we had guests with us from Switz
decided to bring them along
don't know if these teenagers understand Reg's art
But it's good exposure to them
What's really great about Reg's work
is how so much thought has been put into it
It amazes me when he explains his concept
that it's really, he thought of that?
Man, he must have a lot of time in his hands, haha
Bumped into Ed Calma , as well
Ed's a co-parent
Always nice to see another genius in his field

If you have time
try to drop by Manila Contemporary
Just hope that the artist is there
to better appreciate & understand
Enjoy the art!




No comments:

Post a Comment