Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hot and Cold

When the sun was out
In the morning, was raining

cheesy pose

Had a Board Meeting in the morning
then right away proceeded to the construction
Architect was late, so decided to re-sched time
I have low tolerance for tardiness
When I was single and young
I used to be always late
Now, am not always perfectly on time
But I really try
I now realize the value of being on time
Being married to a Swiss and my dad used to get mad if we're late
It's respect for the other person
Respect for an agreement
Respect for one's self to keep your word
Respect for time
It's basic consideration for the other person
Did errands for the house
then home depot
That place used to be huge, in my perspective
but knowing it and going there almost everyday
It's not so intimidating anymore
Funny, how one's perspective changes as one gets to know a place
or oftentimes, a person
Back to the construction
Met with architect and contractor
Am grateful for my contractor's patience and support
Home now blogging, e-mailing
Waiting for my massage
Time to re-charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment