Friday, August 6, 2010

Building dreams

top from Hong Kong, shorts: ZARA

location : a congregation's office

The construction is in full swing.
Am so excited!
I think I go there everyday, two times a day!
So far, despite the busy-ness of it all
I'm totally enjoying it
Tired, yes, fulfilling, double yes!!!


I know a lot of people who get so stressed when building a home
Several, even said , it will put a strain on the couple
So far, we've been cool and easy
My architect said we're such good clients
We let him do his work
then we give comments after
I guess because my hubby and I are creative people too
To get the most out of an artist
Let them be!

Tip is to get someone you trust
We trust our architect
He knows what we want
So we don't need to dictate

I have 9 meters of walk-in closet
I heard no complaint whatsoever from my husband
I guess after all these years
He's realized a happy wife makes for a happy husband

Physical stress, yes
Mental, hmm, at times
But nothing matches the excitement
And seeing something grow and unfold

Most people would say building is one of the most stressful times
in one's life
True but also one of the most exciting, creative, team-building, inspiring moments
And if you have your mind on the goal
Everything will be easy
Cause everything's a labor of love

One thing I can just say
Pray every step of the way
Then, build your dream!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment