Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hard hat kinda girl

top: Bayo, pants: ZARA

You probably had a fill of my construction updates
but such is my life nowadays
Exciting, tiring, it occupies my day
and even when I'm asleep, I sometimes dream about it
It if doesn't hit my subconscious
then am not so into it
Had lunch with my best friend, Cel, yesterday
She's renovating herself
So we're both in the same predicament
I always tell people how i don't get perturbed
with busyness
I enjoy achieving things
I enjoy organizing
I enjoy challenges
What I have low tolerance for
is when people don't try to cooperate
So far, my team has not given me big headaches
just the normal delays
which test my patience
Other than that
All's good
My husband already told me this morning
how he doesn't see any shopping from me
in our credit card bills
I don't have time to go
Am now a hard hat kind of girl
The hardware store is my oasis
Only for now...
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment