Saturday, May 18, 2013

The past week in focus

Playing scrabble is a favorite past time with my youngest, he won this match 
waking up to this, my first view when I wake up
pre- Mother's Day dinner at Maple with just my sons and myself 

my eldest

covering an event at the Shangri-la


was honoured to be part of this
accompanying my hubby at a wedding, he was again asked to be godfather


with Ruth & Larry Hung

with the hubby

enjoying the lightness of space


with Anna RUfino at Chez Karine

with Olivia D'Aboville at her latest exhibit 
of course, checking out SM Aura with my youngest



It was a full week last week
and since I am not in the mood to write, haha
Let the pictures do the talking.

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. It is so nice to read posts on your daily goings-on. You look fabulous on that gown! And your house . . . sigh, what a sight!...Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always inspire me, Marie.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both on you! The black gown is elegant, so classy. The pink one on the other hand has a casual vibe. The print is so pretty and you look so fresh in it...Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Marie. Yes, pink one very comfy.

    ReplyDelete