Sunday, May 12, 2013

My earliest birthday celebration

with my co-parents, Lovely Santos & Wednesday Palanca

lunch at Shang Palace


almost 43

loving the Anne & Anna callado tops


Since my birthday is in 3 weeks already
My co-parents decided to treat me to a pre-birthday dim sum buffet at Shang Palace
They're good friends of mine who are quietly in my life and they're the ones I talk to about my children, their children, being a mom
Though we try to avoid talking about it all the time
Conversations just go back to our, yes, children!

As I get older
I become more discriminating with the people I spend time with
And also the kind of celebration that I want
Eversince I was 16, I have been honoured with friends giving me surprise parties
or throwing get togethers on my behalf
Last year was Lillian with their Assumption group and Maureen Soong with our painting group
I am really blessed to have such wonderful friends

This year, I still don't know if I will have my usual party
Though I have promised my painting classmates that I will host them

Me not knowing if I'm going to have a birthday party???
Man, I MUST be getting old!

Have a good week ahead and vote for the TRULY, 100% HONEST ONE
THERE MUST BE EVEN JUST ONE OUT THERE!



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday in advance to a most wonderful, charming and classy lady. God bless you with all your heart's desires. Take care always!....Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Marie.
    God bless you, too.

    ReplyDelete