Tuesday, May 7, 2013

That cool chick!


with Anne at the Au Courant by Cura V trunk show last Saturday, Makati Shangri-la


cool moms, Mia de Lara (a co-parent and good graphic designer) and Anne yesterday at the Ramp at Crossings

Since it's Mothers' Day soon
I decided to be on a roll with close women friends of mine
All cool moms, hands on but still keeping their identity

Anne is one of my fave and most fun friend
When we're together we just talk and talk and at times at the same time, haha
She outtalks me though by a mile, that's right , Anne
I admire her for her business acumen
but even more for being such a thoughtful friend

She's the type who would send me e-mails just because something reminded her of me
Always texting to touch base
And we have our once-in-a-while lunch dates that we schedule a month before, haha
Just because life may be busy but friendships are gold

We also have worked together
I helped her renovate her teen daughter's room
She was the easiest person to work with!

You gotta love such a cool and warm chick like that!

To Anne, congratulations on the recent Havaianas event
More success to you which you rightfully deserve!

3 comments:

  1. I am so envious of Anne! It is my dream to have my house have the Rachelle Wenger stamp in my home. Someday, I know this will come...keeping my fingers crossed that it will be really soon. Been praying for this really hard...Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction please... my dream to have my house have the Rachelle Wenger stamp. Sorry, too excited!...Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, just send me a message when.
    Bless your kind heart!

    ReplyDelete