Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy birthday, Rics!!!

with Rica at Lillian's birthday get together


Another dear friend of mine is Rica
Ms. Heart-2-heart
Rica is actually the cousin-in-law of Trish
And they share the same birthday

I have heard about Rica from our common friends even before I met her
They were talking about her new blog then
Until we became co-parents in school
And would see each other regularly

The rest is history

I am so thankful to her for documenting our lives
and for always supporting and cheering me through all my endeavours
She's also one to go to when I need maids or drivers
I think that says a lot when a friend tries to help you in your domestic staff woes
She's one of those few who really want to help me and recommend
Others don't even respond, haha
She obviously want me to have an easier life :)

I am so grateful for having Rica as one of my dearest friends
Always supportive, always listening , and apparently a big fan of my comedy
She put me as the funniest mom she knows on her fb page, haha

It helps that her husband, James, is as cool as a rockstar
Love it whenever I ride his cool wheels, wink, wink

Friendship is one of the most enjoyable, fulfilling gifts in life
And I am glad I have Rica as a friend

Happy belated birthday, Rics!
Still looking for the right heart gift to give to you.

Figured you have a big one already!

2 comments:

  1. I love Rica's blog too! In fact, if you remember, when you were so quiet for a long while, I left a comment on her post about your beauuuuuuutiful home! Belated happy birthday to her too!....Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I saw that, Marie, and I did respond.

    Yeah, her blog is a daily read for me. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete