Thursday, May 9, 2013

FC Barcelona Escola Camp Philippines - Values which inspire a following.

I am a devout soccer mom!

That's right!
I'm in all the tournaments, may it be on a weekend, my sacred Sundays, trainings after school, tournaments
far and wherever, I am there.
Supporting, cheering, loving,  Under the heat.  Rain or shine.  WIn or lose.

My son recently joined the FCBEscola camp which was held last April in Ayala Alabang by real FCB coaches.  Since there's still school, we trekked everyday after school and came home late.  Life of an athlete.  Life of an athlete's mom.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hope you watch the video,  Curtis is the one playing with the ball on his thighs at around 3:08 of the video.  Haha, very fast and short but hope you catch him.  You can see and feel the love for the game.

Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. Cute! A very happy Mother's Day to my favorite soccer mom/blogger! God bless you always!...Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marie! Were you able to view it?

    Happy Mother's Day to you as well !!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete