Sunday, April 14, 2013

Everydayflair inspirations

 Anne Ong cuffs
 Daphne home scents
locally made products, this one from tribes in Puerto Galera

I get inspired by everyday things
Right now, these pretty little things elevate my senses

I need a total stimulation of my senses at home hence I always have diffusers around, here's the vanilla scent I got from Daphne or Trisha, haha, don't remember which scent, they gave me the same Daphne home scents gift

Loving the Anne Ong cuffs right now, her star's rising as she won 2 consecutive design awards in Katha

And I've always loved indigenous stuff, got this from Greenbelt 5 at the stall of Puerto Galera products, everytime you buy you help them out

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these accessories are so you! Understated yet classy! I just want you to know that I always visit your blog everyday even if I do not get to comment. Please keep the posts coming!...Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks, Marie.

    You always inspire me to blog even more. :)

    Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete