Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Modes of transport

 of course, first mode, the conveyor belt


 my favourite tram
 red taxis
 the ferry
 another favorite, the ferry
the MTR



As blogged in 2011, one thing I like in HK living is the ease of public transport.
My kids enjoy riding the many different kinds as this is their chance to ride public transport
I would always tease them which one they like better, life in HK riding the MTR or being chauffeur driven in Manila
Surprise, surprise, they don't mind the MTR's and ferry rides
I guess because everything is efficient in Hong Kong!!!

I just wish, the Philippines will follow suit and provide good infrastracture and good modes of transport
WIll lessen traffic, save fuel, good exercise physically and good exercise for discipline, it starts there.

Well, as DOT says, it's more fun in the Philippines, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment