Tuesday, April 9, 2013

French class



He talks about his family



My son takes up French & German in school
It is part of their curriculum
I chanced upon his work talking about his family

It is interesting how he perceives us and himself, and no, my youngest did not allow me to post what
his older brother wrote about him, haha

For the record, I am not yet 43, hahaha
Soon, in less than 2 months

To translate what he wrote about his Mom

My mom is Rachelle.  She is 43 years old.
She is hardworking, religious, and intelligent (ahem, ahem, haha).
She loves architecture. She detests laziness. (so true!)

To translate what he wrote about his Dad

My dad is Thomas.
He is 49 years old.
He is hardworking, amusing, and a gourmand.
He loves good cuisine? (I assume that's what it means)
He detests low marks. (haha, busted who between the 2 of us really likes high grades)


Just sharing with you.

We're such a Benetton family
My husband speaks, Swiss German, German, English and French
I speak, Filipino & English
My eldest speaks, English, Filipino, German(still learning) & French (still learning)
and our youngest is studying Mandarin

We are a global family.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

2 comments: