Wednesday, April 10, 2013

They are so plugged in!


 unveiling the MAC, C just got home from a football tournament where their team won gold!

 while waiting for me in IKEA with their Samsung galaxies
while waiting for me in IKEA, I'm designing their study tables and got parts from here, yipee!

The only one not techie in this family is me
I still have my 3-year-old Nokia and honestly, it gives me what I need from a cellphone
One thing I kinda find cool is how I do not succumb to trends of having the latest it gadget
I think it's elementary

Well, speak for myself
My kids are so wired that everything techie , be it in the airplanes, train stations, galleries, malls, hotels, etc, anywhere in the world, any city they know how to manipulate techie stuff
Yeah, I've become like my mom that they need to help me with the gadgets in the plane, hahaha
And to think I travel a lot, just can't be bothered, I have my rosary & book (excuses, excuses)
Or I remember last July in LA at the LACMA museum, couldn't find the dryer or should I say how to use it, haha
My son immediately helped me out
Duh, these kids are wired!
Born with an operating system!!!

I am just glad that my youngest is both a book reader and an athlete
while my eldest plays musical instruments and a voracious reader still

Guess gotta come out of my '70's upbringing
Come to think of it, I did enjoy ATARI and game and watch!

Night!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Uncle Francis!

      Fran, showed Curtis the photos of A&B and he was happy for you & Aunt Kris! Hope to see the boys soon.

      Love to all.

      Delete