Thursday, April 11, 2013

Everydayflair loves HK style

 the huge official Apple store in IFC mall
alleys such as this, clean and pretty, nice touch with the flowers
a cute cafe by the MTR station, how cute is that?
how Chinese design is so distinguished
everywhere you see English ads or signs that I'm wracking my brains thinking of what they mean only to find humor in it, gotta love that
clean, highly organized, efficient train system
mobile softees, so old school, so cool, so current
the Laduree store, just because it's dainty


Another thing I enjoy when going back to HK
is that it never stops to amaze me with how they continually develop
It also has both old school touches and huge in culture
but also very modern and hip

I fit this place because of my natural tendencies to be neat and organized
I have low tolerance for mediocrity
Pardon me for saying that
We're given a life
Give your best in living it

Here, things work hence life becomes easier
Even in the grocery, they only have the cashier
very fast, no talking, doesn't need a bagger, puts everything in a bag
or oftentimes too, people just put them in themselves
No senoritas, hence, they progress

I hope someday, my own country will be as developed and disciplined.

Have a relaxing weekend ahead!




No comments:

Post a Comment