Saturday, May 21, 2011

Our hot day in Nuvali

photo taken by Rica de Jesus



Spent most of the day in Nuvali for the culminating tournament


of my son's football team




It was so hurtingly hot that I was just so glad I was in good company


Whole family went out to support


Fun and good friends of mine there too




My son scored an "Epic" goal, as per one kid


Just when I left for a break!


Oh man!




I didn't hear the end of where was I from everyone and how I missed it


Hey, doesn't it count that I was there for 6 hours not ncluding the trip of an hour and a half???


Haha, kidding aside, I wish I was there to see it




But then again, better yet that I wasn't


Or they would've seen a cheerleader gone wild




Ahh, the joys and pains of motherhood...






Happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment