Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My day

my salon (the fan just got cleaned)


snippets of home






Was practically home the whole day


Except to pick up my son from school


Had delivery of shelves for powder room and boxes for the Aboriginal painting


I call the room in the 1st photo, salon or drawing room
I like giving the rooms in our house a unique, special, different name
Originally, it was called the den/guest room
But when we just moved, I literally woke up one morning
and just blurted out to my husband
Am gonna call the den "my salon"
At first, kids and hubby thought "what for?"
But now, that's the name of the room, salon

I called it that 'cause most stuff were souvenirs from Europe
and it's my girly place to decorate



Getting there, might be slowly but will get there...





Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment