Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Friends from BKK

w/ Art & Irma


Yup, food's gone




Art & Irma were my first friends in Bangkok


They helped us a lot when I was adjusting to life there


pregnant and with a toddler


They showed me where to go, kept me company


and just made the transition easier


For that I will always be grateful



So, I always look forward when they visit Manila


I always feel warm when friends of ours from our life overseas visit


I just feel a special bond


how that part was real and so much a part of who we have become




Since my friends live in Bangkok (Art is Thai)


They requested for Filipino food


so I gladly served kare-kare, Bicol express, and, catfish mango salad






Thanks for visiting Art & Irma


See you in your neck of woods this year!




Safe travels!











No comments:

Post a Comment