Friday, May 6, 2011

My new something to do

Got this invite to do painting classes
and though learning how to paint was not in my list of what I want to learn
Pottery was more like it
It sounded like fun

So had my first painting class yesterday
It was very relaxing though tiring as well
Relaxing cause all we had to focus on was the object
Nothing else

We had blind contouring yesterday
As my painting teacher said
All art stems from drawings
Ooops, drawing is the one thing I'm not good at
Thank goodness for draftsmen
who can draw for me when I design interiors

Maybe now, I will at least, get a bit more tips on how to better myself in drawing
Never too late!

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You'll love painting.. it's not about the end product, but rather the process. When you come back to Cali, I'll take you to a painting workshop in Santa Monica. You'll like it!

    -Francis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following, cuz!

    When will you visit me?

    Miss you guys. Regards to Kris.

    ReplyDelete