Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fawning and Fabulous

his entourage


his new (thank you, Tita Anne! again!) Havaianas w/ the limited edition pin




w/ my dear friend , Rima




Actually this post is supposed to be 2


but since am multi tasking, uploading pics while talking on the phone and wrapping a gift


I just uploaded all 3




Was again at the Make Your Own Havaianas yesterday


My son wanted to make his own


So, Tita Anne, generously invited us again to come over


before the crowd comes in today




Funny and sweet how all these girls


were fawning over my youngest


Giving him all the attention


and saying he looks like Justin Bieber! ( the hair, I guess, nope, it's not a compliment for him, sorry!)

Rima & I made sure we're there at the same time


We're too busy to go out or dine


Was just thinking, looking at the photos


how appropriately age-dressed we were




She in her 20's outfit, colorful, young


Me,in my 40's, in denim slacks and Chinese collared-embroidered top




May I say


Irregardless of age


Be fabulous all the time!




Happy Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment