Saturday, May 14, 2011

First World

checking out the different services

St. Luke's Global City

been here several times for my derma but first time to avail of services




My son wasn't feeling too well this past week

I finally convinced him to go to the hospital

Had my annual tests as well

Only because it was so convenient and fast


Went there , got a number

clean and nice, comfortable seats

CNN on the tube

Paid, went in, done


What's even more impressive was when they asked

how would I like to have the results sent

E-mail, of course!

And impressively, again, that same night, results were in.


It also helps of course that after the tests

You can eat and relax at the different restaurants that abound



Finally, a world class health institution

Oh yeah, good news is, it wasn't pricey


Check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment