Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nature tripping

Testing my new trowel



I love plants

Must have been the influence of my green-thumbed mom

She can make dying plants come back to "greenhood" once again


Since I have a roofdeck and a pocket garden

I bought several potted plants for me to take care of

Our gardener comes only once a month to check on the status of the plants

Otherwise, I just need to water them everyday


The gardener taught me that I need to loosen up the soil once in a while

He also gave me a poison when I start seeing insects /white spots on the plants


So, yesterday, while at True Value

I saw their choices for a novice gardener like me

Got my 1st gardening tool, the trowel

And of course was excited to use it right away


I hope as time passes, gardening will be second nature to me

As it is for my Mom


Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment