Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today's the day!

top : my own design


Woke up, kids came to our room, gave their gift and got all the hugs I could get.


My husband was the first to greet me, about 4 in the morning with a muffled reply I thanked him.


Of course, my first caller was my Mom, she couldn't make it to my party but she sent all her best wishes.


Heard Mass, I think and would like to share, that we should always hear Mass on our birthdays. My mom taught me that. We should always ackowledge who gave us the life and why we were chosen to live in this world.


Went home, lots of greetings.


Checked the site if everything's okay from our work last night.


I was very happy.


I designed everything.


The lay out, where the chairs , tables, buffet, etc should be.


The flowers, giveaways, everything.


All my events are personalized that's why they really hold so much meaning to me and the people who attend.


Wait, there's more to come, this is just a teaser.

Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment