Monday, June 28, 2010

Here comes the rain



photo credit : my 8 -year-old
Had a full day yesterday.
Started with doing errands then a children's party for lunch.
Yup, my son has parties even on weekdays.
They're still on vacation.
Had fun mingling with the moms, didn't want to leave but duty calls.
Met with the contractor then brought my other son to another activity.
Went around looking at bathroom fixtures and home stuff.
On the way back, was pouring so hard.
I love it!
I love the rain.
I don't complain about the weather as when it's hot, we want it cooler, when it rains, oh no it's raining!
I just enjoy it.
We need water, plants need water.
Our dams need water.
When I got home, I just sat quietly for awhile and watched the rain.
Time for some hot cocoa and a good read.
Who doesn't love bed weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment