Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First guest

in front of Lill's beautiful main door




my favorite part of her house, the kitchen


photo credit : Lillian Pajaro-Manapat


Had such a wonderful time last night.

I feel so blessed with the friends I have.

I was invited by Lills to her new home.

Lills was a batchmate from college but really knew her in my first and only corporate job.

That job was 17 years ago.

We were both giddy-fresh from college.

She wasn't able to make it to my birthday and feels so guilty and felt she missed out big (well, you did, Lills, haha)

So she tried to compensate (more than enough) by having me as her first guest in her home.

What a great hostess , she was!

Since I don't have a driver right now,

she even picked me up.

It was like a date!

We had a great dinner and lovely conversations over it.

Lills is also very faithful and I was just so touched by her prayer before grace.


Lills, your friendship is one of the wonderful blessings in my life.

At this point, friends are there for life.

Thank you again for the wonderful dinner and all the effort.

Keep sparkling!







No comments:

Post a Comment