Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beauty in Rusticity

Anne G.


our rustic setting
Had another fulfilling day.
Spent the whole morning in a Board Meeting.
I enjoy that, planning, coming up with solutions.
Hearing other people's opinions on things.
Broadens your mind and perspective.
Home for lunch and time with my kids.
Then met with the staff for some pep talk.
Went over to my neighbor's , Anna, to visit her cute son.
Got a call from my friend Reg Yuson that he's in the area.
Am so proud of Reg, he's so cerebral.
Went out with Reg, showed him the space then we went to S&R.
Had to buy some stuff for my dinner tonight.
Went home then prepared for the dinner.
Culminating with having a friend over .
Lovely day.
Got to do things for others, got to enjoy time at home.
Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?
Enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment