Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Early birds get the most pics!

from l-r : Carla , moi, Jackie, Reina

back : Rica, Eds

w/ Eds and Rica

Eds & I are godmothers to our common friend's (Hi Bess!) eldest son. They were friends in high school, we were friends in college.
Rica is the best friend of Eds. We're co-parents in school and bonded through mutual friends.
These two are so supportive of all my endeavors and always cheer me to go, go, go. I love telling them stories as they laugh at all my jokes and I mean ALL, haha. I can talk to them about serious things and hilarious ones. I enjoy their company a lot.

w/ one of our closest & best family friends, Roland & Jackie Laudico

Their lovely daughter's my godchild.








w/ college friends, Reina Puckett-Tan and Carla Grino, more than 2 decades of friendship





We still look the same, better but same.


This is the first part of the guests.

These people were there before me.

I arrived at exactly 3:30 p.m. and they were there before that.

I invited a chosen group of people.

Friends from Prep to High School to college to adult life to expat life to motherhood to fashion to art friends.

People who have helped me become the person I am today.

Who are always supportive in everything I do.

People who have touched my life one way or the other.

This is just the first batch.

Most of the guests though I wasn't able to have photos taken with from my camera.

I will rely on the ever dependable Rica to capture that.

Stay tuned...














No comments:

Post a Comment