Sunday, June 6, 2010

Everyone loves a contest!

1 entry : Rockin' 40 with style and timeless beauty
Eds had 2 entries
1st : Stylish, fashionable with a big heart (disqualified as no mention of 40)
2nd try : You make 40 look good

Anne who made me come up with the contest as she texted me days prior to my birthday stating :
40 never looked better, good for you!


And the winner was, Isa ,my graphic designer:
"If this is 40, then I'm looking forward to it"
I always like having unique and doing unique stuff.
I always like to make my friends and me have some kind of challenge and fun.
So when I got a text from Anne saying that 40 never looked better, I decided to come up with a contest with my friends to come up with a tagline of me being 40.
Not all entries made it as most described me, very heartwarming but not following contest rules, haha.
Here are the disqualified, heartwarming, friendship -loving "anecdotes" from my other friends who were brave enough and cool enough to join my I- have- a- lot -of- time-game.
MT : Most principled, trustworthy, steadfast friend
WS: Stylish, sociable and, sexy, a woman of substance
IG: Always positive, curious & full of energy
AO: Classy, loyal, real
RDJ: One line lang? haha
So, to all my friends, thank you again for being friends.
You give friendship a good name!
Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment