Thursday, June 3, 2010

And so it continues

w/ Anne Gonzalez
My friend , Anne, who thought party was still on June 2. She said she was already booked for the parlor and her dress was ready for the day after. She had to rush when I told her, where are you, come, come now, yup, I'm strict. Am so glad and touched that she really went out of her way to spend my birthday with me. She came straight from her day and was the last to arrive about 7 in the evening but she could've been there for a second and that would have made my day.
about to blow the candles

my co-parents before in Ateneo but moved my kids to international schools but stayed friends w/ Wenchie & Vangie
Vangie is also one of my ever dependable pediatricians ( we have two, for back up), the kind of doctor who really cares and makes it a calling and vocation, you're one of a kind, Vange!


Trisha & Cel
I designed the flower arrangements, each table had a different setting



My friends call this photo, the artists and the artwork, haha
w/ sculptor, Reg Yuson, who had work but claims he's so scared to turn me down hence he came, haha
"Rache, I have work and usually I don't rush (true artist) to my appointments but with your birthday, at 3:00, I was already panicking" haha, my friends know how strict I am, wink,wink
w/ Jonathan Olazo & his wife
Jonathan doesn't attend socials but he said for me he'll be there
I am so touched guys, likewise, you can always count on me at your exhibits.


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment