Monday, August 8, 2011

Our new old ikat blanket




our old ikat blanket from Bali circa 2003






We still have some stuff in our old place


The other day, I decided to get all the blankets that were still there


Am trying to create several cozy corners and comfort places


where one can just read, nap, and just relax




It inspired me during the typhoon when everyone was home


And at times we will all be together


And at times each one wanted a space of their own


I chose the den and soaked myself in old magazines in the sofa


Made myself comfy with the blanket (not this though) and more pillows


It's nice to always rediscover our stuff


Shopping without spending




Hope you all had a good Monday, I sure did!


Story of my day... tomorrow




Night!



No comments:

Post a Comment