Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Free Range Organic Eggs

Blue Kitchen







Just recently discovered these eggs from Blue Kitchen


I normally try to buy organic , not all our stuff but those that are available


I try to patronize these items




So I've been buying eggs from the grocery which are marked organic or free range


I especially love the ones with brown color as these are the eggs we used to buy in Hong Kong


Oftentimes, am not so content since either the yolk will break or just not what you want it to be


Until I chanced upon these eggs from Blue Kitchen in Rockwell


Tried them and they were great!


They make perfect fried eggs


And the taste , well, it tastes like egg, haha




Am just happy that everytime I break an egg to fry it


It comes out naturally good


Oh by the way, don't forget to wash the eggs before storing in your fridge

Always, always wash the shell before storing & cooking


Enjoy your protein!






No comments:

Post a Comment