Thursday, August 11, 2011

Humor Me : Seen and Heard

at A-ha restaurant in Siem Reap, Cambodia


Friday's usually a carpool day for the whole family
My youngest gets dropped off, then my hubby, then me at San Antonio, then my eldest
Normal days, my husband brings the kids to school
Fridays, I need to get ready early and ride with them
So, while on the road, my thoughts went to the conversation we had yesterday afternoon
And figured how witty the remark was and how I should come up with a Seen and heard
segment in everydayflair
So humor with me, and here's to the first of Seen and heard, everydayflair edition


Scene: while preparing merienda (snack) for my kids yesterday
I was being the usual stereotypical mom giving them "words of wisdom"

Me : Guys, you should live your lives that you become blessings to other people, make it easy for them
Eldest : Quietly looks at me but I suspect thinking ( When is she going to serve that food?)

Then my youngest responds with this comment:

C: Mom, maybe bro is a blessing, you know, a blessing in disguise.

Hahaha, those two love to tease each other. Kids really say the wittiest, funniest things.

Happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment